Go behind the scenes of the hit TV show.
The narrator first explains the stuffies behind the scenes of Judge Mia; Guacamolito is the director, Almond is the props department, Nut isMia's assistant, Brentina is the camerastuffie, Nugget Cooper is the "bleepmeaster," and Cudz is special operations. The viewers then sees what Mia does off-duty; first, she eats dinner, then she put her makeup on, and then she goes to bed, "dreaming of what she will judge tomorrow."
- Guacamolito (debut)
- Almond (debut)
- Brentina (debut)
- Nugget (debut)
- Cudz (debut)
- Croakella (debut)
Buck's Lil' WorldEdit
Buck's Lil' World did not air with this episode.
- "...And goes to bed, dreaming of what she'll do tommarow" - Narrator
- Only the Narrator has any lines in this episode.
- Despite being behind-the-scenes workers, some of them are seen in other episodes of Judge Mia in the crowds.
- This is the shortest episode of Judge Mia so far.
- Although the episode was supposed to be for the Season 1 DVD, the DVD was never published, thus the episode wasn't seen. It was eventually aired in 1310.
This article has no crowd section.